Monday, December 31, 2007

Reclaiming the Catfish Gospel Blog

This has been an interesting year of blogging for me. I confess I have fewer posts than I'd hoped, and I have blurred the lines of what the "Catfish Gospel Blog" was intended to be. I have decided to reclaim this blog for what it should be: journaling my observations of gospel redemption in a messy world. From here on out, that's what it will be. For those of you who only watch this blog for posts about my family, I have created a new blog for that. The address is codyvilla.blogspot.com, and you can subscribe to the feed on that page. I will make every attempt to post more pictures of JC and the family this year, as I know I have not met some of y'all's standards thus far. I do hope many of you will enjoy the posts on this blog in the coming year.

I am also beginning a third blog project in 2008 (that's right - three blogs!). Check out lightyoke.blogspot.com for more info on that project. It should be interesting! So, if you haven't subscribed to my blogs yet, here they are in random order:

codyvilla.blogspot.com - an informal blog with pictures and info about my family.
catfishgospel.blogspot.com - Observations of gospel redemption in a messy world.
lightyoke.blogspot.com
- Testing the "Light Yoke." A quest for discipline.

No comments: