Wednesday, September 12, 2007

In Reply to Julie

"Julie said...

are you on another sabbath?

9/12/2007 10:00 AM"


I knew it would come, and then it came
your comment was funny, but all the same
I have to mount a personal defense
That will show my latest absence
Is justified, though not necessarily excused

Work has been fast paced
It feels like an arms race
My sick kid has needed my
extra attention, and that has tried
my patience, not necessarily my strength

My blog is important in the scheme
Of my own sanity, and others seem
to desire more thoughts written out
for all; So to your comment about
blog Sabbath, though not necessarily unmerited

no.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just trying to be that gentle reminder that your fans are waiting to hear from you.

Diane Muir said...

Gentle, heck! Beat him up! However, Cody ... this was cool!!