Thursday, September 27, 2007

Going All the Way

One of my favorite pastors at one of my favorite churches has just finished a book entitled, "Going All the Way: Planning for a Marriage That Goes the Distance." This book is out and will soon be on my shelf, because those of us already married know that the planning doesn't stop at 'I do'. I'll be reviewing the book for you once I've read it, but I wanted to give you the heads up on a new book from a great author.

For more from Craig Groeschel and lifechurch, check out lifechurch.tv for more great books and weekly sermon video. I've been an "attender" at their internet campus for a year now, and I can't tell you enough great things!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cody!!

I miss you!! I just got a new acoustic... you would freak! It makes my Larrivee sound like a cardboard box. It's a hand made acoustic made by a guy in Oregon. He only made 100 of these bad boys and I was fortunate enough to get my hands on one. It has a very Gibson sound to it: deep and warm... it's really the opposite of the Taylor/Larrivee sound. I'm going to record with it soon then you'll be able to hear it.

How's work? Life? Ministry? Family? We miss you guys!!

-jared